Tuesday 18 July 2017

[Movie] Spider-Man: Homecoming

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Directed by: Jon Watts
Written by: Jon Watts, John Francis Daley, Jonathan M. Goldstein
Release date: July 5, 2017 (Indonesia)
Production house: Marvel Studios, Columbia Pictures, Pascal Pictures
Duration: 2 hours 13 mins. 

To be honest, Spiderman is one of my favorite superhero character. Why? I think it's must because he's so playful and funny. He talks a lot during fights and his carelessness is sooo amusing. Despite that, he's a clever student! I like that. I like how he can keep up his scores mostly because of his brilliant brain. A nerd that is actually a talkative and lovable person! Such my type :))))))

Properly presenting Tom Holland as the brand new Spiderman 3.0, I think Marvel has done a great job in this movie! Tom Holland himself is an easy-going and humorous person, which makes his personality suits Spiderman's character. Plus, he's cute!! Although I really feel like didn't had enough of Andrew Garfield as the Spiderman 2.0...:( Andrew is a great actor and good-looking and cute and he makes a wonderful couple with Emma Stone! Well, in short, the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming tells a story about the young Peter Parker (15 years old!) who would give his all to be a part of the Avengers. The time setting is a few months after the 'civil war' between Iron-Man and Captain America in the movie Captain America: Civil War. Peter was recruited into Iron-Man's team, and since then, Peter always tries his best to draw Tony's attention and secretly wishes to join the Avengers.


I love the fact that Tony Stark is in the movie! I've always liked his arrogant character (gaya orang kaya sombong xD). And, oh yeah, I was #TeamIronMan back then when the Civil War movie was booming. I thought I have to wait for Captain America's next movie for more of Stark, but thanks Marvel for letting me to watch him in Spider-Man's movie. Although he's arrogant and seems ignorant, he is 'always there' for Peter. When Peter's in trouble, he will (or his robots will) be there to help. He's such a responsible parent lol xD


And about Aunt May...? Well... We've always enjoyed Spider-Man movies with our loving old lady Aunt May, but no, no old ladies this time. In this movie, it's a hot attractive woman as Aunt May. Yes, it's Marisa Tomei in the house! Despite the very different appearance, he's still a loving auntie to Peter. And I was totally surprised when I find out that Marisa Tomei is actually 52 years old. I mean, wow, WOW. I'm totally impressed with how she keeps up her youth xD she's so pretty (and so attractive) for a 50 y.o woman!

This time, Spider-Man's enemy is a man in a robotic bird costume. It's Vulture. This man is actually just a man who loves his family and wants his family to be happy... but he picked the wrong way to actualize it. I can't tell much about this movie because I'm so sure if I talk more I'm about to spoil the whole movie lol. So, if you want to find out Vulture's true identity, or who's Peter's girlfriend now, or whatever you want to know, go watch it to the cinemas!

Rate: 8/10


1 comment:

  1. Yeay a fellow #TeamIronMan!!! *high-five*
    Will watch it tomorrow! I can't wait to see the new talent of Tom Holland, and of course, Robert Downey, Jr! :p
    Thank you for this gorgeous review, dear! x

    Love,
    Novreica
    http://www.novreica.blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)